JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGN
POSITION TITLE: JUNIOR GRAPHIC
DESIGNER FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
Maido Agency is looking for a skilled junior graphic designer to assist Quality Control Inspectorin creating creative solutions for websites, event graphics, and social channels including but not limited to IG, FB, Youtube as well as paid advertising platforms such as FB, IG, GG Display Ads, ADX. Joining Maido, you will have a chance to hone your specialized & technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and staying up to date on marketing and design trends or technology news. Besides, you must have strong visual communication, user experience design & time-management skills to express your ideas and manage your task efficiently.
Report to: Quality Control Inspector
- Planning concepts & creating innovative solutions by studying relevant information and materials.
- Harnessing visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to create artwork for the web.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts using softwares such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Blender, Sketch, Figma,..for the making of products illustrations, corporation identity, and websites with Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
An ideal candidate must be:
- Tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious.
- Understand Maido's philosophy and be able to demonstrate it in your daily works.
- Maintain and reflect Maido’s values, mission and vision daily
- Humble, respectful, responsible, and grateful
- Roll-up-your-sleeve attitude and eagerness to learn
- Hold yourself accountable for your decisions and actions .
- Responsible for Maido’s reputation during employment.
- Demonstrate respect for others.
You possesses these qualities:
- Strong task execution
- Strong communication
- Always proactive
- Great attention to details
- Strong presentation skill
- Great time management
- Outstanding task management
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Multitasking skill
- A bachelor's degree in design, marketing, communication
- Be fluent in working with Mac
You must be graduated & above 24 years of age
- Maido offers a high and competitive salary from internship to manager positions, (Junior Graphic Designer is up to 15,000,000 vnd).
- Maido has an awesome and inspiring work environment and business culture.
- Maido is all about work efficiency, our internal platform has an automatic report system, where you can work more productively and avoid tedious tasks.
- Our office is located at the center of District 1.
- Maido provides our employees with high-quality equipment from Apple, Samsung, Dell, and Sony because we want you to do your best at work.
- We are dedicated to offering unlimited growth opportunities.
- International business travel: Have opportunities to apply for citizenship, travel overseas and work in Japan.
- Legality: Maido ensures that our employment contracts are transparent, and your health care benefits will be fully provided.